Sunday, February 9, 2014

Cookies


I started my 20% time. This week I searched how to make cookies and the recipe to make chocolate chips. My mom and my sister helped me a lot with me making it. First time I baked, the shape of the cookies looked terrible. But when my mom and sister helped me it turned out good in second try. Next time I will try to make brownies or muffins. My friend mad chocolate ice-cream and it looked so delicious. The cookie I made tasted really good but the shape wasn't like the cookies that are sold. I think I did pretty well compared to me cooking the first time. I hope I can do well next time too. I think cooking was easier than I thought it would be. Maybe the foods like steak, spaghetti or pizza could be harder to make but I think making snacks like sweat stuffs are much easier.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and to me it is much harder to bake things like cookies or cake, than it is to cook a steak!

    ReplyDelete