Sunday, February 23, 2014

Brownies

I tried to make brownies this weekend. It was really simple. There were flours ready to make brownies. I just had to mix it. I searched how to make brownies on internet, there were really easy way to make it. I just had to buy flours and chocolate mix. But there was also hard way to make it. I have to make chocolate mix by myself. But I bought ingredient for Brownie mix in shop. SoI could make it easily. Next, next, next week I will try to make cupcakes.It seems that I will need help to make them. if I make cupcakes, I will try to make chocolate cupcake or strawberry cupcake.Because Ilike simple foods, I don't really like very sweet stuffs. So I won't put much sugar.

1 comment:

  1. I vote strawberry! And I vote that you bring me one too! hahaha

    ReplyDelete