Sunday, February 16, 2014

Next 20% Time

Next food for the 20% time will be Jabche. It's Korean food. I think last food I made was successful. It will be harder to make other kinds of food. I think I don't really like to cook.I'm lazy so it'snharder to me to cook. If I have to cook, I can't be lazy. This week I will not make any food but I will make next week. I couldn't post cookies on my blog because I forgot to bring my USB.I will post it next week with recipe. It's chocolate chips and I took every steps I did to make the chocolate chips. It will look weird and I will try to picture it better next time. I hope I can shape muffins or brownie better. I think I have lots of things to do nextweek. I will have to post cookies I made, search how to make Jabche and make it.

1 comment:

  1. What is Jabche? I have never heard of it! You will have to describe it on your blog for me.

    ReplyDelete