Monday, March 3, 2014

Egg Bread

I tried to make cupcake but It was hard to make it. So I will make egg bread. Other people said Egg bread is really easy to make. I thought that after trying to make egg bread, then later I will try to make cupcakes. This weekend my mom made an egg bread before I did. I tasted her egg bread, and it was very good. But I didn't had a courage to make the egg bread myself so my mom helped me. But I forgot to take picture the steps I made. So, this weekend I will make it again. Maybe it can turn out well than the egg bread that I made this weekend. I was thinking that I will make cupcake next weekend. And, I will have to remember to take pictures of the steps. Also I keep forgetting USB that my other cookie steps are pictured in. There are lots of things that I have to remember.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you remember to put some pictures up. I would really like to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete