Monday, April 14, 2014

Chobab

I made a chobab. Youbu Chobab, I don't know how it is called in English but its Korean food. It has rice inside youbu. I have no idea how to explain what youbu is because I don't even know what it is made of. But I'm my mom know. I only know that in market there is this thing called youbu that is sold and I just have to buy them. I put rice mixed with really little vegetables in that. I mean very little. I will try to make spaghetti next time. My mom knows how to make it so I will get her help as I usually do. I think I'm a bad cooker and I will try to not cook after 20 percent time is done. Because by this I learned that it's hard to cook. If I cook more than maybe my cooking skills will improve but I'm not sure about that. I succeeded some food I made so I hope I can cook the spaghetti well too.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry! You are good at many, many other things. We can't all be good at everything...

    ReplyDelete