Monday, April 7, 2014

Chocolate chip muffin

This week I supposed to make hamburger. But it was rainy and I didn't want to go out and buy ingredients to make the hamburger. But I had enough ingredients to make chocolate muffin. While making it I took the picture. I took it before cooking and in the middle of the cooking and after it's all done. I messed up in the first try but next three muffins I made it good. It tasted nice. But while making the muffin, I didn't know how much I should pour the flavor in. So I just poured it as much as I want . And it turned ot having so much in one muffin. I was huge. I will post the picture of those three muffins on other blog. I ate two of them this week and I will try to make the hamburger next week. Also I should think about representation with Minzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment