Monday, April 21, 2014

This weekend

Last week Friday, I was checked out in 3rd period when I took a chapter test. Luckily I checked out when I just finished my test. I went to Atlanta. I didn't do any special thing. But I went to Korean restaurant. It was good. I felt really good because it was a long time since I was not in school that time. Also I went to Korean market. I bought so much chips and cookies but I ate them all on weekend. On Saturday I went to outlet that is in Atlanta. So I went to Atlanta on Friday and came back home and went there again on Saturday. I didn't buy any clothes but I bought my bag that can carry my stuffs when I will go to Korea this summer. So I didn't get cook something this week. I will try to cook next time and get ready for presentation with Minzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment