Monday, April 28, 2014

Last food

It's almost the end of 20 percent time. So I made Tdeukboki. It's ricecake and it is spicy. Most Koreans like this food. I made it spicy so I had to drink water with it. Next time, I should make it less spicy. Also I was busy this weekend. I followed my parents so I was busy. I should get ready for my 20 percent presentation. I thought that I could post Jabche, cookies, muffins, and Kimbap for the presentation. I will have to talk with Minzy. For me, I think it was quite successful because I would of never even be around the kitchen for cooking. I really don't like cooking and I'm bad at cooking. But I learned how to make at least something. Before I only knew how to make Rameun. So this friday I will talk and decide how we should present our 20 percent time.

No comments:

Post a Comment