Monday, March 10, 2014

CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE


This weekend I will make a cupcake. Last time I mad strawberry cupcake but I failed. So this time I will another type of cupcake. This week I will try to make chocolate vanilla cupcake. It seems that Its similar like making egg bread. But I ‘m sure that making egg bread would be much easier. I will ask for help to my mom and my younger sister. She is much better at cooking than me. If our mom is not at home my sister cooks for me. So I will try to make chocolate vanilla cupcake and I think it will appear similar like muffins. With small chocolate in it. I asked to my sister to help me with this weekend for making the cupcake. She said yes. I will try to do much of the work but If I really do, then I can tell that that chocolate cupcake would be delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment