Sunday, March 16, 2014

Kimbap

This weekend, I went to buy ingredients for making dessert like ch postocolate ice cream and korean traditional food called Kimbab. Also I have to  put my picures,  like the steps I took to make my foods and posrt to my blog. I kept forgetting to post it and I had no idea how to put those pictures to my blog. So I will just do it with my phone. I didn't make kimbab, but I saw my mom making them. I loocked simple but my mom said that if I put lots of my power than the shape canlook really bad after making them. It seems I madelots foods, but some of the results were not so good. So I will try to cook the same food I made before and hope it can turn out well. Some foods, I took only the last result of the food, but some of them, I took the steps for making the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment