Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Break

This week it's spring break! It's just one week but it's better to have spring break than not having it. So I will try to make or cook 2 or 3 foods. First I will make Kimbap, then cupcake and ice cream if I can. I will have to post pictures in my different blog. I never did or made my own blog so it would be little wierd looking or it will not be perfect. For the cookies I too pictures of all the steps of me making the cookies. But I couldn't take those photos of steps for some other foods. So this time, when I will make Kimbap, I will take pictues of it. I will also make other Korean traditional food. I'm really bad at making it but I will get some help. Hope I can make many food and do well in cooking this week. Because I don't go anywhere I will spend my whole time in my house and try to cook things.

No comments:

Post a Comment