Monday, March 31, 2014

End of spring Break

Last week I had whole week to do what I want to do. So I get to sleep like 3 hours more than I used to sleep. I didm't do anything special. So I made a chocolate cupcake and Kimbap. I didn't buy the ingredients for those foods but my mom bought for me. She helped me a lot. I thought I could have Kimbap for lunch and my mom gave it to me for lunch. For making chocolate cupcake I had left over ingredients after I made cookies and my mom and my sister bought other things that are needed. Making the cupcake was little similar with making egg bread. Also I bought hotcake flour. There were a lots of it. So after I made cupcake, egg bread and other cookings, there were still much of them left. So I used that to make pancake. I don't know if it was good or bad. Probably it would of been bad, because I did't do it well. I will try it other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment